Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Coffee Break and organic nastyness

Had a great time with Sofie today after school drinking coffee and just talking about everything. 
The time never seems to be enough when I'm with her,
 I always end up remembering 100 things I wanted to talk to her about after saying goodbye.
 But right now she is busting her ass off working, so she had to leave pretty early.


We were at this café that only sell organic food so when Sofie wanted a smoothie this was all she got, for 2€. 
Isn't that insane?! It tasted awful too, I felt so bad for her! 
We simply couldn't stop making fun of it, it looked so gross and was super tiny. 
Would you want one? I think I'll pass..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment ♡

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...