Saturday, February 4, 2012

"Dear god, make me into a bird so I can fly far. Far far away from here"







C's birthday was celebrated last night at a bar where her brother was DJ-ing. Me and E met up at a bar for a drink first before we moved on to our destination. It was random that we met up first because we never hang out otherwise, but I realized how sad that is. There are so many people we should and could see, but we just don't. There is no time to loose,
 I'm going to try to get better.
After the celebration we all went home and I waited for the subway at the central. I waited, waited and I waited... It was cold (-15C) and I waited for 2 hours. Apparantly there were problems so my subway didn't stop at the station I was at. Either way I have never been so cold in my entire life. When I finaly got to my station I held the keys in my hands and ran all the way home. The warm shower hurt my freezing body (not to mentionmy white feet).
And all I could think about was how I wanted to get away from here. Not just the cold but to a new atmosphere. I want to graduate and run away, live. I love my friends and family and I am lucky to be where I am. But my thirst to see something new hasn't been put out even thought I've already traveled twice this year. I need a change, I need that job in Paris. Oh my god I want it so badley. Please make the interview a success...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment ♡

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...