Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Coffee in french

Yesterday me and three of my friends had coffee with a french guy from Paris. He he had this note put up in our school where he looked for swedish people to speak swedish with and also speak french to us. So F took his number and signed us up!
It was actually really fun and not nearly as awkward as we expected it to be, he was really nice. +We all feel like we should speak more french now in order to get ready for our 3 week internship in Aix en Provence. I'm so excited and terrified all at the same time!



And oh, I wouldn't say no to visit Paris while we are there. Not so possible but I can still dream a little about it. Fashion week in Paris, now who wouldn't love that?





Can't wait until I stand at Trocadero again with a banana and nutella crêpe in my hand lookign at the Eiffel tower, just like the two girls above.

MissV

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment ♡

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...