Monday, October 31, 2011

Sweeties, get excited!

SO tomorrow I'm doing someting really exciting,I'm going to Budapest!! 
Ouioui, the fabulous capital of Hungary. However I have never visited tis
city before (or country for that matter...) so I'm really excited to put a 
new place on my "places I have visited-list". One sad thing is that we aren't 
bringing a computer so I might not be able to update you during my adventure.

I will simply have to post an ah-mazing post filled with gorgeous pictures once I
get back. Until then I have some posts ready for you to read that will automatically 
post themselves during the week (isn't technology just great?). 

And of course, one last post in the morning before I leave. 

How pretty?!?
Yes, I'm excited. 
MissV.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment ♡

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...