Tuesday, October 25, 2011

WEEKEND

Enjoyed this weekend like no other.

  • Went out friday night.
  • Spent saturday with my relatives enjoying an amazing dinner (and of course desert...)
  • Sat at a café sunday with L and J for 5 hours laughing about friday night's crazy events and also studying.. A little bit at least... Cleared my room from the hot mess inside it and good an idea of how I want to decorate it. +went out for a late night run among the fall leaves. It was so pretty with all the beautiful colours. I'm starting to think that fall is my favourite season, or almost, right after summer. Can't wait for summer to come, the summer I'm moving to Paris. Sounds good? I sure think so..







No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment ♡

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...