After the visit I had a cup of coffee at McDonald's and even sat down there all by myself (I'm pretty proud of that since I never eat/drink out alone. Not because I can't be on my own. Only because it simply feels weird..). But it was actually pretty nice! I got a lot of studying done before heading back to the city to go bowling with some friends to celebrate Y's birthday, finally 18! ♥
And now I am back at my house trying to study. I have this big test about China on friday so I have to start studying for real now. It's a test both in History and Social Sience so I have a feeling it's going to be pretty huge..
But it's a super interesting country to learn about so it is not too bad really, I just have to find the motivation!
This is what my hard core study session looks like,
- Coffe, what else? Makes my mood a whole lot better and keeps my mind focused.
- Mandarines. VitaminC, so important these cold days my dears. + A true energy boost.
- Yellow marker. Oh my lord, what would I do without you? Makes me remember the most important parts of the texts and also helps me find my way back to them so I can review it all.
- Water. Got to keep ourselves hydrated to be able to store new info and stay on top, right?
- MissViking's blog. OK, total lie... It is right now my biggest distraction. That's why I am signing out right after this post..
Time to get my geek on.