Sunday, December 25, 2011

HoHoHo!

This day has been pretty productive from my side. I have layed on the couch watching Harry Potter which was aired on TV (we all need to rest just a little bit in the christmas hysteria), red lots of blogs, updated my facebookstatus (very important), worked out at the gym, cleaned my room (just a little bit) and washed my hair, danced around the apartement with my mom to christmas songs and admired my christmas gifts. Not too bad huh?
Here are some of my christmas gifts that I got, apparently I have been pretty good this year...


A subscrition for the fashion magazine CHIC and Cosmopolitan, gift cards for H&M, the cinema, Åhléns and BikBok. A curling iron, the movie Coco Chanel and a computer that I get to buy from a friend was hiding under the christmas tree as well.

Hope you got what you wished for this christmas!

J.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment ♡

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...