Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Not a pretty mess

I have spent this whole day trying to clean my room but it doesn't feel like I am getting anywhere. Maybe it's because I stop every once in a while to check facebook, eat a fruit or watch a little bit of Tv (notice the untrue "little bit"....) I have stored old notebooks, accessories and books in my room for years without having any use of it. But that part is over. I have already filled one huge plastic bag of old stuff that I will throw out the door as soon as I leave the apartement. No more saving of old and useless things, it is time to let the new and fresh take over.

At least my jewelry box doesn't look like a mess anymore...

J.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment ♡

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...