Sunday, January 8, 2012

Catching Up

After 12 hours of sleep (what's wrong with me?!) I went to my friend's
place and hung out. I hadn't seen her since I went on my internship in
France so it was so much fun just catching up since we both have had 
a lot of things going on. She is one of my oldest and dearest friends,
that kind who you can be away from for weeks and when you see each
othes, it's like no time has passed. We spent the night drinking coffee,
talking, eating faijtas (which I now find better than tacos, who knew?)
and ended it with watching the Karate Kid (Will Smith's son is just too cute!!)
A picure of me and Moa this summer.
(Don't miss the hot guy in the background, rawr!)

Now I got my 2 braids done and I'm heading to bed to read "The Help", my book for English class. Hoping the braids will give my hair some waves, starting to get sick of my dead straight coiffure..

NIghtynight!
J.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment ♡

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...