Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Dear Mr Potter

It's easy to have one of those moments of dreaming that this man would walk through your door (or no, fly through your window of course, what was I thinking?) and save the day. Aka: do your homework, make you remember everything for tomorrows big test and snap his finger, or wand, or whatever, and make the good old mess you like to call your room clean. But he hasn't arrived yet and I figured that I would watch Top Model Sweden now and give him another hour to show up. If he is not here by then, I guess my only option is to drag my butt off the couch to my room, clean it and start memorizing more things for tomorrows exinimation myself (or was it execution?)






X.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment ♡

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...