Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Hello Mr Sun

Even though I can't be out and enjoy the weather doesn't mean that I can't appreciate the fact that our dear Mr Spring is here. The sun is peeking through my window and the sudden access to vitamin D is a fact. So today I can't be out on adventures in the sun so you guys just have to do that for me. Get inspired by the pictures and go out and enjoy it, you never know when it might start to rain again. 









I can't wait until I can sit at outdoor cafés enjoying coffee or rosé wine, eat fresh strawberries straight from the box at picknicks, wear those favourite shoes that can't stand slush, put on that dress that you have been craving to wear all winter and of course use shades all day long. Spring is on it's way and to me, it is about time. 

X.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment ♡

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...