Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Back to reality

I really needed that time off of doing pretty close to nothing for one weekend, but I am now back in the city. Saying goodbye to my summerhouse always gives me a weird feeling. I don't know if it is a happy feeling or not but it is kind of exciting thinking about what will have happened between now and the next time  I am there, if anything has changed. All I know is that next time I'm there, the grass will be a lot greener. But before we left we had to say hello to the cutielicious little lambs in the barn (pretty much our closest neighbours out there). If you want to see something OH so cute, scroll down. If you don't, then I don't know what to tell you...
 My sad little collection isn't all good yet, I have to admit it, but we are getting closer!
 No words needed...
 Hey, what ya staring at? (OK, I know, my humor is terrible..).
 HELLLOOOOOO PRETTY FACE!
 I taste good and I know it. 
 Bitch I am posing my ass off over here, get my picture already!! (Badbadbad humor...).
This will be so pretty next time I am up, looking forward to come back already.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment ♡

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...