Thursday, November 8, 2012

Bittersweet

Right now I'm talking to my friend S who just reminded me of the time when he was visiting me in Stockholm and slipped on some ice and fell on his ass (one of the many reasons why winter isn't the funnest of times to visit my pretty little city...) and I started thinking about malice. When you laugh at someone for falling or simply just teasing people a little. Something I also thought about when I looked at this pic from Tumblr. I want to do this while being in the elevator with some updressed business man who thinks he is too important to even smile at his surroundings. Just push all of the buttons and run for it. Oh sometimes I wish I had that courage.. You know what? I'll do it. It's on my bucket list now babes and I'll document it all when it happens, just remember that life is long and I might do it when I'm 74 and bored but hey, it will still count ...

Fucking elf I love you...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment ♡

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...