Sunday, November 25, 2012

I'm queen B

It's been another day of walking around like a japanese tourist in my own city and today we went to the Royal palace and went on a yawning long tour with a guide dry as the cinnamon challenge. However I can't help but wonder how facinating you can make a guided tour about the Swedish royalty.. I love history but when it comes to what king married what woman and who inherited the post after X died just doesn't do it for me.. But my gosh, the palace is so pretty. The details in the decorations are insane. Super beautiful for sure. And after having some coffee and cinnamon rolls at the palace café we are right now getting ready to go out for dinner so we need to get going. Have a relaxing sunday night. xx. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment ♡

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...