Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Not a regular tuesday

Pictures like this makes me sad about the fact that we don't have more than one Starbucks which is placed in the airport, what a waste of great coffee... Anyway, today has been a day starting with a little bit of work and ended up at the museum of natural history. Me and K both got student discount even though I just work nowdays.. I went heavy on my american accent (coming from my exchange year I did in the states) and pretended to have lost my student ID and yeah, it worked... (Shhh, don't tell the lady by the cash register....) so we got our good prices and walked through the whole place looking at everything from Dinosaur skeletons to Swedish life. And right now we are having some tea in front of walk the line. Omg he is hot... Like candy for my eyes...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment ♡

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...