Saturday, December 8, 2012

Spaghetti legs

OH MY GOSH MY LEGS!!!! Now, let me take you back to where this story begins... I woke up this morning and had breakfast like most people but in the back of my mind I knew that something hard was waiting for me. I had decided to start this morning with this and my legs are litterarly like spaghetti right now. I actually feared for my life (or more like hip bone or whatever old ppl break when they fall and can't catch themselves) when I was walking, or more like wobbeling, home after this workout. The slippery steps felt as safe as playing with a knife but I made it back home in one piece but gosh, I don't even want to think about what my legs will feel like tomorrow. So if you see a girl walking down the street like she is an obese 80yearold, it might just be me... Try this 100 workout if you really want to feel your body burn. It was intense and still pretty amazing. Abs, you can show up any time now.... I'm still waiting for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment ♡

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...