Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Bonjour mademoiselle!


I am here, I am alive and everything is fabulous. 
To first meet the host family was very nervracking and pretty much didn't want to get off the bus (they are french, do you blame me?). But when my hostmom showed up it was all good. We talked about everything between the weather to how many people from my school at home were in my group over here. My family is a lot of fun and they are active and talk a lot. I have 2 hostbrothers and 2 hostsisters who are between 9 and 15 years old. The dinnertalble is never quiet!!
I also had my first day at the bakery this tuesday which was a lot of fun but also really hard since I got to stand by the cashier already. After 30 minuter I still said "It's my first day today, I am sorry" if I did something wrong. But it was really my first 30 minutes. Oh wow. But it was a lot of fun and very challenging as well. I'll tell you more in my next post. But until then you'll have to enjoy the pictures I have taken so far during my trip to Aix-en-Provence. 











Bisous,
MissV

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment ♡

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...