Friday, November 11, 2011

Happy Shopping

This is what I bought at BikBok yesterday.

I think I spent over 2 hours in the store, or at least that is what it felt like.. And I tried on 14 different pieces of clothing. Everything from shorts, skirts and tops. But this is what it came down to. And I am pretty excited about what I found.


A simple cream colored top which will work great with jeans.
A look alike top that is glossy on the front...
...And matte in the back
I finally decided to join the reptile fashion hype and get a top
in the material and so far, I love it.

 This part where it is longer in the back is my favorite detail.
A black top in a silky and thin material which is see trough on
the back. A simple piece with imaginative details which got my
attention.

Happy spending, for sure.
Xoxo,
MissV.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment ♡

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...