Friday, January 27, 2012

Go NUTS for the weekend!

I have complained enough today about my 3 hour class of french (ok, 2 hours and 45 minutes. Samesame..) and don't get me wrong. I love french. But after 2 hours, my brains are mush... Anyhow IT'S FRIDAY!!!! And I am sitting on the couch right now enjoying the fact that I survived the day at school, applied for 5 different jobs (I hopehopehope I'll get one of them..) and cleaned my room! Yeyeye, productive friday (where did that come from?).

But now down to business. Just because I am staying inside tonight doesn't mean that you are. Turn up the music, start dancing, drinking, singing, laughing and get the party started and most of all get inspired by the crazy, hot but sometimes just weird party pictures from Amsterdam that I'm sharing on this partylicious evening. GET YOUR BOOTIES MOVING!!!










Gogogogogooggoooooooo
//MissV.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment ♡

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...