Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Hello homies, I'm back

Hola! I'm blaming this awful update on a high and even more awful fever... But it's all good now and I am back on track in my regular Stockholm life. The trip was great, we all had so much fun! (even though the last night ended up in a horrible and mysterious stomach ache..) Amsterdam is for sure a place worth visiting and I'll show you why through a few posts with pictures from my trip. I figured that I would make a few since we spended a little bit over a weekend there (friday-monday). So here is the first few pictures from the trip, enjoy!









Isn't it too pretty with all of the canals running through the whole city? I love it. Right now I'm going to bed with my new CHIC fashion magazine, but trust me, there will be more pictures up before you know it. Sleep well, X.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment ♡

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...