Saturday, February 25, 2012

And today it's great

Good morning y'all! No headache or sore throat can stop me today, why? Because it's saturday ppl! And for us studying swedes, a start of the one week sports break (OK, I'm going to stop obsessing about it now..). Anyway, I have been looking at my own closet a lot lately and tried to figure out what it is missing. I have had all to many "I have a closet filled with clothes but nothing to wear" kind of moments in the past weeks and I think that I have finaly figured out what I am missing. 
COLOUR.
And H&Ms new fashion agains aids collection couldn't come at a better time. 
It's breathing colour from artists and illustrators from all around the world who have designed this collection with everything from African tribal patterns to Inuit designs from Greenland, and I love it!


I can see myself in those bohemian inspired shorts all summer long matched to bright coloured tank tops and fun tshirts. And the cellphone case could easily come with me to many nights out and guard my dear friend contacter (aka my little HTC) and the bikini instantly gives me cravings to spend long and hot days on the beach. But we will have to wait until april 26 to be able to get our hands on these goodies. Don't forget to put that in our calanders now!

X.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment ♡

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...