Friday, February 24, 2012

TGIF

Salut, it's finaly friday ppl and I need this weekend more than usual. That interview for that job in Paris which me and S oh so much want (want, need, wish for) was yesterday and I think it went well. I did my best so now the question is if that's enough (I mean, you can't do more than trying you best, right?). So now we just have to wait for a week until we find out how it went! 
But like I said, the weekend is almost here and I'm going to enjoy it to the fullest. Starting after I finish and send in my amazing, fabulous, smart (stressed out, boring, awful?) geography essay which is due today (procrastinating much? Who? Me?!) But after that my one week break begins and I am so excited about it!! Couldn't come at a better time. Sports break, you...


First a little bit of this. Only because we want those good grades people, 
however time consuming it might get, we want our options wide in the 
future, so hang in there.. 
 And then, eventually, something wonderful like a weekend or in my case
even a break will come along..
AND YOU WILL DO THE UGLY DANCE AND LOVE YOUR LIFE!!

...And all that hard work will be 100%woth it,
(because how else can you enjoy a break if you aren't worth it?)

Think about it and stay strong. One more day.

X.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment ♡

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...