Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Awake from the daze


These two days of trying to recover from one of those annoying, intense cold which we have all had once, twice of 1000 times are over. I might not be well but I'm done with laying around in the apartement. But it has been nice, just spending some time alone eating lots of fruits, sipping tea, trying to read my book for english class (but successfully failing everytime) and oh, of course watch lots of Tv-series such as my all time favourite one: Pretty little liars 
(and I am starting to come close to the end of it and I don't want to, what to do?!)
But I am going to the gym now, and then an appointement and after that I'm planning to see my friend M who I haven't gotten to catch up with in a while, so I am excited! But to get on with this day we need some good music to wake us up ppl, and why not this band which I recently fell in love with? Iration. 




X.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment ♡

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...