Monday, February 13, 2012

Mondays as we know them

Today, today, today... What is there to say? OH! My brains got some good excercise in the all class discussion which moi and my friends did a pretty great job at considering the circumstances (aka studying like maniacs the night before, anyone else familiar with that technique?) but let's just wait until the results are up until we clap our hands. My mathbook was also given some thoughts today (and curses) as I got 5 pages done, good girl.. But all this school and work is getting my head too tired to even think when I get home.

I think I deserve some online window shopping (aka, planning out what next to get to expand my closet) after todays boring work and enjoy another glass of amazing pear juice as I flip though the online stores.

X.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment ♡

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...