Sunday, February 19, 2012

Sundays with all it's "to do"

Mais oui my dears, it is sunday once again and as usual I have a whole check list of "to do" to get through.. Most of it includes spending quality time with books in order to survive the tough week of school that lies ahead of me. But (don't worry, this is a good "but" my friends) all this school work means that there is only one week left until my one week sports break is here. Oh gosh, I can't wait! But until then and until I dare to open that first book, I think we should look through some inspiring fashionable pictures together. I need to prepare for the sports break since there won't be much sports involved for this chica, no, shopping is more like it.. 














Yes, sports break can come any day now.

Kisses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment ♡

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...