Sunday, April 8, 2012

Work of art

I just got back from an artshow which was held in some old houses a few miles away from our town. There were some beautiful paintings on display and very interesting art in general.  I love it when you look at a piece and it really gets to you, it makes you think. And what you see can be completely different from the interpretation of the person right next to you who is viewing the same piece. Different emotions can be brought up and memories can come back or new ideas can be born. It's all so inpredictible, and that is what I love. The little area where the show was held is surrounded by pretty nature, wild rivers, mysterious cottages, castle looking buildings and interesting crafts. My camera was with me, as usual, so I have a few frames to show you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment ♡

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...