Tuesday, May 29, 2012

A BIG HUGE SHOUT OUT

Hello dears! As you might already have discovered, my blog is refreshed. Oui, it has gotten a face lift only a peeling mask from The body Shop can pull off without bringing out the sharp tools (and we don't want that now do we?). It's my brilliant friend Stefan who pulled this look out of his mind and put it into HTML-codes, how fab? I am so happy with the result and I have to tell you that without him, my blog would be all black and white and 100% uncool. So we all have dear Steve to thank for this amazing job! So what are you waiting for? Check out his fabulous LookBook right here: 

Here is a little sneek peak of one of his looks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment ♡

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...