Monday, May 28, 2012

Mother's day

Usually on mothers day we (me and my brother) simply give her a gift and call it good but this year, we went a little further. Yes my dears, the picture below is from yesterdays brunch which we made together while mom hanged out on the balcony with some mango ice tea (how wonderful aren't we?) American pancakes, scrambled eggs, bacon, croissants, strawberries, melon, mixed berris and pears was on the menu with a berry pie with whipped vanilla cream as dessert. My mom loved it and we spent hours just eating and talking. Since my brother has his own place, it is always nice to spend some quality time with him as well. So that's how I spent the last day of the week, hope your's was great as well. 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment ♡

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...