Thursday, May 17, 2012

Dinner with my girls

Last night's dinner with my girls was so much fun. The fact that we haven't hung out all four in years just made it even better. We started out going by to the grocery store and then we started cooking. I am so proud of T who just got her license and drove us to her house! She really needed it now since she is leaving for Australia on the 26th for a year (how am I going to survive without her?). Either way the night was perfect and the food was amazing. Talking all night about pretty much everything with my favourites definitely made me realize how lucky I am to have them and how happy I am that we got this dinner together. Definitely got us all cheered up from all the work and school we all have atm. The best treat ever, love you guys 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment ♡

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...