Monday, May 14, 2012

I'm in Miami bitch...

...Or that's at least where I wish I was when I'm looking at these gorgeous pictures! 
Freepeople's catalog for may was shot in this charming city and these frames makes me want to put my sunhat on and jump on the next plane there, what if you could actually just go do that? But instead I am spending the morning flipping through my math book hoping dearly that todays exam will end well. But I am keeping myself motivated by thinking about the dinner I'm going to with some old friends on wednesday. And then what? Us Swedes have a 4 day weekend starting thursday and that's when the roadtrip with my ladies will begin. So excited... 










No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment ♡

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...