Thursday, May 31, 2012

HELLO COLOUR!

Since I have the (hopefully) last test in math today I should really be looking through my math book in order to make sure I know all I need to OR make sure I panic in time before the test realizing that I am screwed. But that is not what I am keeping myseld occupied with right now. No, I am staring at shoes. Shoesshoesshoes, makes sense now, doesn't it? Anyhow, these babies are more than welcome to move into my closet and let my feet look fabulous without making myself 2 meters tall. I won't even charge rent, I promise! Maybe the blue ones? Or pink...? Oh choices choices choices.. Oh right, math! Byebye you bloggelicious blog. Talk to you laterrrr xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment ♡

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...