Friday, September 28, 2012

Fridaysmell

So dears I have an important mission to get done today. I'm going to sample potato salad (the things you do to gain a little cash...). So while I am out there saving the world from bad potato salad I think that you should be thinking about what you want to do in life to be able to avoid having to be a lab rat. OK, it's actually not that bad at all. It's pretty cool to get to try food and get payed for it. And then I am rewording myself by doing some shopping (what? the money has to be invested somewhere, right?). And then me, S and L (the most awesome trio of all time) are going to a party at our girl B's house with a bunch of old (OK, 3 months old) High School buddies. (I love that word... Buddy...). I'd be lying if I said wasn't kind of excited. And for you all, the weekend is SO so near. You can almost smell it like fresh cinnamon rolls on a cold day... So my lovelies I better get going, don't wanna miss the sampeling now do we?

Have a tremendous friday and give the cat a 3 secound stare (isn't she cute!?)

Xoxo.
J.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment ♡

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...