Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Up and Go

I'm up, my eyes are open and I am getting ready for work. I've finaly ordered a plane ticket for the end of this month to get me down to Germany to see my brother and OH one more thing... I'm going to London in mid-november as well (shopping, shopping and yeaaah.. Doing some more shopping). I really miss traveling and always being somewhere new. That feeling of feeling productive just by being abroad. I have a few ideas of what I want to do with this gap year of mine but gosh, it's so hard to make up your mind. I woke up at night with a head filled with so many thoughts that going back to sleep was impossible for the next two hours. I think it's time to start doing some serious research to clear my mind because man, I need my sleep.

Le pic is from this summer which I spent working in Paris.
I miss having that one day off where you just take the train to the city 
and walk around and enjoy whatever café or boutique you lay your eyes on.

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment ♡

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...