Sunday, November 4, 2012

My girl

Today I miss this crazy girl even more than usual and all of the exciting adventures we lived through, that summer in Paris. Sangria nights, strolling around in Paris, playing around in Disneyland, waking up after 2,5 hours of sleep and get our asses to work, Torcy, taking the train back to our place at 5am, trips to carrefour, too many crêpes to count, so much laughter and memories ma cherie. 

I'll never forget all of those times coming home from work exhausted and having you there sitting in your bed ready to talk and share everything we had lived through that day, ups and downs. I hope we'll get to share that again sometime.

Miss you my dear.
X.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment ♡

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...