Saturday, December 1, 2012

Hejdå

I can't believe how quickly this week has passed by and that it's already time for me to say goodbye to my aussie :(. It's been amazing to get to see her again and I'm going to miss our long and lazy morning filled with all too much coffee, great discussions, sharing our plans for the future, talking about goals and yeah, just hanging out. I'm so lucky to have friends spread out all across the globe and especially this one, because she is amazing. I'm going to miss having her around but now it's time for her to kick ass at her internship a bit further down in Europe (can't get much more north than this..) so we are driving her to the airport in a few. Buhu, I fucking hate goodbyes...

So here you go, an Australian's view of Stockholm...














No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment ♡

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...