Sunday, December 2, 2012

Happy Birthday to me!

So it's officially my birthday and I am 20 years old. OHMYGOSH20I'MNOLONGERAKID!!! Or wait, I'll always be a kid. It's still important to realise that it's just a number, and it only matter as much as you let it matter. Except for the fact that I can go to the store now and buy myself a bottle of wine whenever I want to. Now that is awesome.. So I celebrated my big day with my friends yesterday and we had some drinks, chilled and talked all night. We were supposed to go out to this jazz-club but ended up crashing at my place haha. The evening did not work out the way I had it planned but when I think back at it, it pretty happy it didn't. Spontanious endings and events are the best and getting to catch up with people you haven't seen in a while makes much more sense than anything else right now. So I am super happy with how it went and everybody seemed to have a great time. And you have to see what my amazingfab friend Steve sent me, he made it himself! Gosh, he is so funny... And awesome, and great, and smart and cool and.......
Amazing, isn't it?
The picture is from our little 
photoshoot we did last summer 
in America. 

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment ♡

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...