Monday, December 17, 2012

HELLO

Hello my dear readers, long time no see. But all this work has been keeping me from Blogspot but I'm back and ready to tell you all about my weekend. After some work this saturday K and L came over to my place where we made an early dinner before stressfully getting our outfits, makeup and hairspray on (typical girl stress, right?) and heading out in the snow storm (typical Swedish problem, right?). So we fought our way through the storm and eventually ended up in Fashing, a fun jazzclub where a friend's friend (so close, but yes so far away) was playing. The bands were really good and for once it was fun to just hang out and really listen to the music and not just dancing like maniacs... Anyhow, it was a fun night! And I also got to see my dear friend A last week who told me all about the adventures he did during his trip to China/Australia. Gosh, I can't say I wasn't jealous.. Our friend D came over for a bit at the hip and cozy café where we were catching up which was so great. He is thinking about buying a parrot (Holy randomness, I know...) which would be alive for 50 years.. Talking about a commitment! I can't even commit to a goldfish so yeah... I'll just pet it if he gets one. And right now I'm sitting in my sweat pants feeling good great after a hard workout at the gym. But the shower is calling my name so I'll talk to you soon my dears. 

1 comment:

chicas perricas said...

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiih u´re such a cutiepie kitkat :) we love u.

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment ♡

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...