Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Foreverness

Dear Forever21,
I love you for being so hot and amazing but I hate you for not existing in Sweden.
I also dislike the fact that you released these amazing pieces so close to christmas that
it's too late to make an online wish list. Maybe I should just get it for myself as a christmas gift? Buy them all before the 21st of december. I won't have any use for that money after all if we are dying so why not live these last days knowing that I would have these in my closet incase I happened to survive? If that's not going to motivate me to escape the possible lava/tsunami/earthquake/tornado then I don't know what will (oh right, all the christmas food too). 

Xoxo,
MissV.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment ♡

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...