Thursday, December 6, 2012

One of them cool days

After spending the first day in oh so long just hanging out at my place it's time to head out in the snow and take the first subway I can catch taking me into the city to meet up L who has a discount tonight at the fab stores, Weekday&Monki, so we are going to check these places out trying to find something to bring home. After that I'll get to see F and hang out in her crib all evening catching up. So while I'm out doing all that (and mentaly preparing myself to get up at 6am tomorrow to work at 7) you can all get hypnotised by this image. I cant stop staring at it, stop staring. Staring is rude. 
XOXO my vikinglicious readers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment ♡

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...