Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Breakfast date

This day started out in a way I wish most of my days would, a breakfast date with a great friend. Me and M met up and fought our way through the snowstorm (a legit one, no freaking mercy) and ended up at a super cozy, oriental styled café where we had tea, orange juice, yoghurt with müsli and honey and a cheese sandwish, gosh it was amazing... Catching up while getting a great breakfast all at the same time is truly a combo worth doing again! Especially getting all warmed up while watching the snowflakes play outside on the other side of the window...
Dear M and our delicious breakfast
M enjoying the insane snow storm!

xx.

1 comment:

Maria Flicka said...

What a lovely morning and yummy breakfast! So cute you enjoying the snow! You have a great blog! I'd love if you checked out my blog, and if you like it, can we follow each other on GFC and Bloglovin’? I promise I’ll follow you back <3

x♥x♥

"Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"




Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment ♡

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...