Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Wednesday slacker day

I cannot believe that it was a year ago I went with my ladies to Amsterdam! It was such a fun trip but still, one year ago.. Oh my! And now I am getting ready to get my butt out in the cold to see if I can find any nice threads to put some of my paycheck on. I seriously haven't done that in so long since I am saving up the bucks for my future adventure abroad. But once in a while a girl has to award herself for le hard work so that's the plan today. And hey, I just cleaned my room, for me who is so neat that is a great accomplishment my dears. So that's what I'll do after drinking my protein shake (in the making of some muscles)  and then I'm seeing F over some chatting, sushi and finaly catching up on PLL, man we are behind. So that's my day off my dears, I'll give you a tour of my newly cleaned room later. Xoxo. 
-Me with some of the girls from the trip

1 comment:

les femmes said...

HI Jen!! we're like totally taking up so much space in ur blog! love it :D and love you!! :D see u tomorrow! :D

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment ♡

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...