Monday, August 5, 2013

BUDGET LIFE

You know that you have moved out on your own when you realize that you could manage to get your teeth clean with half as much tooth paste as you put on your brush and start trying to squeeze it back into the tube (which is pretty difficult when it's one of them aluminum ones). Other than that I feel like I am doing pretty darn well. Altough I have to admit that I don't even want to know how much money I've spent on coffee in order to get some WiFi around here, but that will all change once we decide to get it done I guess... Besides, it's pretty darn good coffee! Osheaga is going on in the city atm (music festival) but as fun as it seems, it's pretty pricy. Good thing me and A did our own thing and bought tickets for Beyonce this December in NYC. TALK about a great christmas present to me, myself et moi. I have never given myself one before so I guess it was about time! So yes, the snow can come anyday as long as it brings me closer to December 19th.

Xoxo,
J.

Me and my Canadians this friday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment ♡

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...