Thursday, December 8, 2011

Happy Birthday To Me!!

So last friday it was my birthday and I celebrated it for litterary 24 hours. We went out thursday night and as soon as the clock turned 12am all of my friends stood up and started singing happy birthday to me! (My friends are just the best..). So we celebrated it that whole night and then I went to work on friday and continued to celebrate it when I went out again on friday night. We were a group of 10 who all ate dinner at a great place called "Sushi Shop", it was amazing.. And I got my first birthday gift from my dear friend Estelle. It was a oreo flavoured chocolate bar, omg I could not stop eating the damn thing..







No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment ♡

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...