Sunday, January 15, 2012

A move to Paris

Yesterday was spent with my lovely friend Ida and her friends who just had her birthday and hosted a dinner last night. She is moving to Paris in the end of january to study french there (No,no, I'm not jealous at all...) I hate her for leaving but love her for daring, I'll definitely miss her! But hopefully I'll see her in the summer when I am planning to go to the fabulous city myself. The evening started out with chatting, opening gifts, crackers with tapenade, sparkeling wine with raspberries and vodka followed by the dinner ;shrimp risotto, white wine, lemon curd pie. Mmmm, after that we went out to a place called "Södra teatern" (the southern theatre). A theatre during the day and apparantly a club by night. It was my first time there and I thought it was pretty good. I'll definitely give it another try if the time is right. 







I hope (I know) that you will have an amazing time, enjoy every moment of it.
X


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment ♡

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...