Wednesday, June 6, 2012

So close and not at all far away

So my dears, whatcha think?
This is the result of the 4 hour long hunt me and S went on and I have to say that I am falling more and more for this white creation. I wanted something simple but still had my hopes up for finding something with an "A-shape" and yes, I did find it. So this is what I will be wearing when I run out of my school screaming, crying, singing and yeah, you name it. This friday is it. I am so pumped about it and tonight me, L and J are having a sleepover at L's house so I'm excited to share all of my joy with them! And tomorrow we are getting kicked out of school (Swedish tradition) where the lower grade kicks us out just like we kicked the lower grade into our school so I am excited. 

XOXO.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment ♡

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...