Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Paris, je t'aime

I have been so buissy during my first week here that it has been hard keeping the blog up to date but I guess that it's a good thing since it means I'm out having fun! Like this wednesday when me and S went to Paris on our day off! We walked around in Charles les Halles first before her friend F came. He knows Paris a whole lot better than us so it was great that he came along. We found some really cool vintage shops, ate 2 crêpes each (one for lunch, another one for dinner...Can't get enough!!) walked to Sacre Coeur, had a beer at this really nice brasserie and simply enjoyed Paris. I've already been there 2 times before with my family but it's still amazing every time. I'm still excited to get to see the Eiffel Tower since I haven't seen it yet... This year... 
Crêpe number one...
The street where we found the best vintage store.
Sofieboooo!
All three looking like the French flag
Crêpe number 2...

1 comment:

T.DownUnder said...

sa jag saknar er och vara galna aventyr vi alltid hittar pa nar jag ser bilderna!!<3

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment ♡

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...