Sunday, July 1, 2012

T.G.I.F

This weekend was my last weekend before Paris and I still haven't realized that I am leaving in less than a week. My friday night was spent with L and Jo at T.G.I.F after I hung out with J and said goodbye to her. She couldn't join us for dinner and right now she is tanning her butt off in Italy so no, we don't feel sorry for her. But it was too bad that she missed out on our night at T.G.I.F which later on became a wild, fun and random night out. L who is probably the most spontanious person I know (in the best way possible) dragged me to Fasching (cool jazz/night club) after some beer and licorice shots at a bar. Jo had to go home but me and L danced until 4am and yeah... It was such a fun night...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment ♡

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...