Friday, July 27, 2012

Yummy, yummy in my tummy

So as I mentioned before me and S had dinner last night and we ended up going to Rainforest café in Disney village. It litterarly looked like a rainforest and every 10 minutes the gorillas around you started making... Monkeysounds...? And move and all that stuff! I so didn't expect that and I swear that one of them stared at me during my whole meal (I was just waiting for it to attack me any minute). But the food was amazing and it was the first time I has pasta in like 3 weeks so I enjoyed every little bit of it. The name was "Rasta Pasta" (yeah, try to order that in french without sounding like a mega tourist) and it had chicken, parmesan cheese, cream, garlic, peppers and all kinds of deliciousness in it. Gosh, why can't I cook like that? (Or that's right, I can't even afford spending that much money on ingrediences. Well cous-cous and tomatoes isn't too shabby either..Right?) And Sofie had some really nice fish and chips even though I know she was a little jealous at my pasta.. Well I guess we just have to do a redo!! (I sure don't mind..) 

The dinner was followed with a beer at the Sport's Bar and tonight we are all going to Paris to get on this boat on Seine were there is a party hosted (omg I am so excited!!) Apparantly you see the Eiffel Tower from there and all, I am going to go nuts when I see it haha but I'll show you pictures later my dears (but you already knew that, didn't you?) See you! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment ♡

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...