Sunday, September 9, 2012

Home home, weird lovely home ...

So that's it, I am back in Stockholmtown. I am back after two intense months which right now just feel like an unreal memory... I've been home for a week now and somehow this time has past by so slowly and yet so incredibly fast. I have applied for some jobs, met up with an old friend from the US, finaly watched Magic Mike (oh my gosh, that was magic alright...), gone out jogging 3 times (which is 2 more times than I did during my months in Disney), ate real and good food, attended a wedding, catched up with some of my friends, made a pancake cake for a friends bday and tried to figure out what I want to do next. In life. (No pressure...) But before this blog switches back to Stockholm-mode I want to give you a last little look of some photos I took walking around in pretty and not so little... Paris.


1 comment:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment ♡

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...