Sunday, September 2, 2012

My dear roomie

It's been crazy, fun, random, interesting, insane, weird, hilarous, amazing to share a teeny tiny studio with you in the hood, our loving Torcy. It's been an experience filled with laughter, freak shows, busted toes, trips to Paris, burnt toasts, glass jars, sangria nights, deep talks, appel sauce, wine from tea mugs, fights over who's getting the big bowl while sharing our life stories in our messy little apartement which we've both loved and trashed to badly. Never did I think I would be so lucky getting to stay with someone just as weird as myself. I am so glad to have shared these 2 months with you and I honestly couldn't have asked for a better roomie. I've learnt so much just living with you and I will never forget all the memories we've created. Love you Altiva you crazy Lithuanian , thanks for making this summer in Disneyland Paris so great. xx

1 comment:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment ♡

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...